eLo Vegan Lifestyle
ELO X JONATHAN CASTRO CANDLE
WEST ELM EXCLUSIVE
"The Grip Cup stems from the idea of traditional Japanese tea bowls and giving them a more ergonomic and modern look. The vessels themselves really allow for multipurpose use, which is how the development of the grip cup candle was made.
The Grip Cup starts as a candle and ends as a cup. The cup can be used for food or liquid but we personally turn them into little succulent planters for the window sill. Who doesn't love a two in one and the Grip Cup Candle is just that." - Jonathan Castro
- 100% Hand Made Reusable Ceramic Vessel
- Once the candle is complete, simply add hot water and let sit for 15 seconds
- Use a spoon to scoop out the metal wood wick clip (holds wick in place}
- Run under hot water until the remainder of the soy wax melts away.
- Wash with soap and water
- Ready for functional use!
MARQUIS (Vetiver & Fig) and GLORIA (Tonka Bean & Vanilla)
*Limited Edition Capsule Designed for West Elm